Our Watermelon Limeade is the ultimate mashup of sweet and tart in a fresh batch-made beverage that can distinguish your lunch and dinner menu offerings. Make it a signature beverage and keep customers coming back for this thirst-quenching beverage.
- 24 cups fresh watermelon cut in 1 inch cubes 24 cups fresh watermelon cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 gallon boiling water 1 gallon boiling water
- 3 pounds Domino® Batch Ready Bag® Granulated Sugar 3 pounds Domino® Batch Ready Bag® Granulated Sugar
- 3 cups freshly squeezed lime juice 3 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- Cold water (to fill 3 gallons) Cold water (to fill 3 gallons)
In a blender, puree watermelon and strain. Set aside.
In a large pot, bring 1 gallon of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add a 3-pound bag of granulated sugar. Stir until dissolved.
In a 3-gallon container, combine strained watermelon juice, lime juice, sugar/water mixture and top to 3-gallons with cold water. Serve over ice. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Recipes with Domino® Batch Ready Bag®
Read trends and ideas from the culinary professionals at Domino Foods Inc. to help you grow your business.