Our spin on the vodka martini, the Sunshine Martini uses triple sec and lemon juice to add bright citrus flavors to this classic drink.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces water 2 ounces water
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup recipe 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup recipe
- Domino® or C&H® Bakers Special or Granulated Sugar Domino® or C&H® Bakers Special or Granulated Sugar
- lemon slice, twisted lemon slice, twisted
- ice ice
Fill martini glass with ice to chill glass. In a cocktail shaker, add vodka, triple sec, lemon juice, water, and syrup, then add the ice from glass.
Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
Place sugar in a small wide bowl. Run lemon wedge around rim of martini glass, then dip rim into sugar.
Strain cocktail into glass and serve immediately.
Read trends and ideas from the culinary professionals at Domino Foods Inc. to help you grow your business.