The daiquiri is a classic rum cocktail that is believed to have originated in Cuba. The ideal daiquiri carefully balances sweet and sour flavors, and many variations of this cocktail have emerged over time. Strawberry is a particularly popular variation, as fresh strawberries add beautiful color and flavor to this cocktail.
- 2 ounces rum 2 ounces rum
- 1/2 ounce triple sec 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 3 tablespoons Simple Syrup recipe 3 tablespoons Simple Syrup recipe
- 5-6 whole strawberries 5-6 whole strawberries
- fresh juice from one lime wedge fresh juice from one lime wedge
- ice ice
Fill a large wine glass with ice to chill glass. In blender, add rum, triple sec, strawberries, syrup, lime juice, and the ice from the glass.
Cover and purée until smooth.
Pour into glass and garnish with strawberry slice. Add straw and serve immediately.
Read trends and ideas from the culinary professionals at Domino Foods Inc. to help you grow your business.