A traditional Spanish drink, sangria is a refreshing red wine punch made with chopped fruit. Easy to make ahead and stored, our sangria can be chilled in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- juice from 2 oranges juice from 2 oranges
- juice from 1 lemon juice from 1 lemon
- juice from 1/2 lime juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup brandy 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup Tate+Lyle® Organic Blue Agave Syrup 1/2 cup Tate+Lyle® Organic Blue Agave Syrup
- 1 apple, sliced with peel 1 apple, sliced with peel
- 1 orange, sliced with rind 1 orange, sliced with rind
- 1 liter lemon-lime seltzer 1 liter lemon-lime seltzer
- ice ice
Sangria with Tate+Lyle® Organic Blue Agave Syrup
In a 64 oz. pitcher, add wine and squeeze in juices from the orange, lemon and lime. Add in brandy, agave syrup, and fruit slices. Stir well, slightly crushing some of the fruit to increase flavor.
Add seltzer and ice. Mix well.
Serve immediately in wine glasses or refrigerate in an airtight beverage container for up to 3 days.
You may substitute the agave syrup with Simple Syrup if you'd like.
Read trends and ideas from the culinary professionals at Domino Foods Inc. to help you grow your business.