Sage Syrup (Yields 20 oz)
- 20 grams dried sage 20 grams dried sage
- 400 grams hot water 400 grams hot water
- 400 grams Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 400 grams Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 oz (4 pumps) sage syrup 1 oz (4 pumps) sage syrup
- 2 shots brewed espresso 2 shots brewed espresso
- 8 oz whole milk 8 oz whole milk
Combine all ingredients and steep for 3 hours. Finished syrup has a shelf life of 3 days.
Add sage syrup to cup.
Brew 2 shots of espresso and pour into cup.
For iced latte: Add cold whole milk with ice.
For hot latte: Steam whole milk to 150°F and add to cup.
Meet the Chef
Melissa Villanueva is the Owner and Founder of Brewpoint Coffee, which has three locations in Elmhurst, IL.