This flavor packed breakfast is ready for you when you wake up. It's packed full of flavors inspired by Mexico and will get you ready to crush the day.
- 50 grams Rolled oats 50 grams Rolled oats
- 7 grams Chia seeds 7 grams Chia seeds
- 7 grams Cocoa powder 7 grams Cocoa powder
- 20 grams Domino® or C&H® Dark brown sugar 20 grams Domino® or C&H® Dark brown sugar
- 15 grams Almond butter 15 grams Almond butter
- 4 grams Vanilla extract 4 grams Vanilla extract
- 45 grams Mexican chocolate, rough chopped 45 grams Mexican chocolate, rough chopped
- 160 grams Almond milk 160 grams Almond milk
- 40 grams Banana, sliced into ¼ inch rounds 40 grams Banana, sliced into ¼ inch rounds
- 40 grams Strawberry, quartered. Stem removed 40 grams Strawberry, quartered. Stem removed
Add rolled oats, chia seeds, cocoa powder, brown sugar, almond butter, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
Add almond milk and stir with whisk until incorporated.
Pour mixture into pint glass and refrigerate overnight.
Garnish with Mexican chocolate, strawberries and banana.
If the overnight oats are too thick you can add more almond milk.
Meet the Chef
Chef Cory Morris’ extensive travels to Spain, Argentina and Portugal have influenced his cooking style and inspired dishes in some of Chicago’s top restaurants. A Food Network Champion and Beat Bobby Flay Winner, Chef Morris has an impressive portfolio as the former executive chef at Lettuce Entertain You and Culinary Director of Eat Purely, a home meal delivery service.
Read trends and ideas from the culinary professionals at Domino Foods Inc. to help you grow your business.