Our Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies are real crowd pleasers - thick, chewy, and loaded with gooey chocolate. We use organic dark brown raw cane sugar to add warm molasses and caramel flavor notes to these cookies. Serve warm for maximum deliciousness.
Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 339 grams butter, melted and cooled 339 grams butter, melted and cooled
- 215 grams Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 215 grams Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 453 grams Florida Crystals® Organic Dark Brown Raw Cane Sugar 453 grams Florida Crystals® Organic Dark Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 egg yolks 2 egg yolks
- 2 eggs 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 750 grams all-purpose flour 750 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 525 grams semi-sweet chocolate chunks 525 grams semi-sweet chocolate chunks
Beat the butter and both sugars in a mixer until creamy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the vanilla.
Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda, and add this to the butter mixture.
Stir in chocolate chunks.
Form into 3 ounce balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten the balls with your fingertips.
Bake at 325°F for 15 to 18 minutes.
Meet the Chef
Yasmin Gutierrez is an Associate Partner at Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises. She oversees the pastry program at Beatrix, Beatrix Market, Foodlife, Foodease and Mity Nice Bar & Grill.
Read trends and ideas from the culinary professionals at Domino Foods Inc. to help you grow your business.