Give the classic Manhattan cocktail a fun twist by blending it into a shake. The sweet and salty caramel syrup combines beautifully with vanilla ice cream to balance the bold flavors in this cocktail.
Salted Caramel Manhattan Shake
- 5 oz bourbon 5 oz bourbon
- 2 oz sweet vermouth 2 oz sweet vermouth
- 4 oz Tate+Lyle® Salted Caramel Beverage Syrup 4 oz Tate+Lyle® Salted Caramel Beverage Syrup
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ¼ teaspoon finishing salt ¼ teaspoon finishing salt
- 4 cups ice 4 cups ice
- 8 oz caramel sauce 8 oz caramel sauce
- 1 cup whipped cream 1 cup whipped cream
- Pinch of finishing salt Pinch of finishing salt
Pour ingredients into blender in order listed. Add ice and blend until smooth.
Swirl glass with caramel sauce.
Pour milkshake into glass and garnish with whipped cream, finishing salt, and caramel sauce.
Meet the Chef
Yasmin Gutierrez is an Associate Partner at Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises. She oversees the pastry program at Beatrix, Beatrix Market, Foodlife, Foodease and Mity Nice Bar & Grill.
Related Beverage Syrups
Read trends and ideas from the culinary professionals at Domino Foods Inc. to help you grow your business.