Ideal for brunch or happy hour menus, this refreshing mocktail version of the French 75 substitutes soda water for champagne and has a tart raspberry flavor, courtesy of our Tate+Lyle® Raspberry Beverage Syrup. To transform from mocktail to cocktail, simply add 1 oz of raspberry liqueur.
Raspberry French 75
- 1 oz Tate+Lyle® Raspberry Beverage Syrup 1 oz Tate+Lyle® Raspberry Beverage Syrup
- 2 oz half & half 2 oz half & half
- 6 oz soda water 6 oz soda water
- Lemon, as garnish Lemon, as garnish
- Fresh raspberries, as garnish Fresh raspberries, as garnish
Fill tall glass with ice.
Add raspberry syrup and half & half. Stir.
Fill with soda water.
Top with lemon swath and fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.
Meet the Chef
Gabriel Freeman is the Chef at Scofflaw Chicago.
Read trends and ideas from the culinary professionals at Domino Foods Inc. to help you grow your business.