Frozen Jalapeno Peach Margarita
Makes 2 Margaritas
- 2 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup (95g) Frozen Peaches
- 2 pumps (2 tbsp) Tate + Lyle® Gourmet Syrup Peach
- 1/3 cup Tequila
- 1/2 tsp Minced Jarred Jalapeno Slices
- 2 cups Crushed or Small Cube Ice
- 1 tbsp Sweet & Salty Rimming Mix (for rimming)
- Lime Wedges for Rimming
Combine all Margarita ingredients together in blender and blend high speed 20-30 seconds or until smooth.
Mix sugar and salt together on plate or on rimming container. Run lime wedge around the rim of the glass and dip glass mixture of sugar and salt to coat.
Pour beverage into prepared glass.
For Sweet & Salty Rimming Mix
Mix 2 tbsp. of coarse kosher salt and 2 tbsp. of Con A (coarse sanding sugar) crystals, colored if desired.